Nein-Barnes Funeral Home - Camden, OH

Raymond C. Nein, moved to Camden in 1922 and started his funeral business on South Main Street. In 1935, Mr. Nein moved the Nein Funeral Home and his family to the current location at 249 North Main Street. Mr. Nein’s son William joined the business in 1950 and his son-in-law Willard Moss, Jr. joined in 1951 with the name changing to R.C. Nein and Sons Funeral Home. R.C. Nein died in 1955. William Nein and Willard Moss operated the family business until 1991 when Willard Moss became the sole owner. Willard died in 1995 after serving the Camden area for more than 44 years. Willard’s wife, Barbara (Nein) Moss continued the ownership of the funeral home until her death in 1999. The Moss family sold the business in 2002. In March 2006, the Barnes family of Eaton, Ohio assumed the management of the funeral home and is now known as the Nein-Barnes Funeral Home.

 

Eaton Chapel Ph:(937) 456-1111 • New Paris Chapel Ph:(937) 437-4141 • Lewisburg Chapel Ph:(937) 962-2845
Eldorado Chapel Ph:(937) 273-2321  • Camden Chapel Ph:(937) 452-3111
© Copyright 2008, Barnes Funeral Homes, Inc. and FuneralNet®
 
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.